Thursday, March 6, 2008

Now wait - before I go any further...

...Let me explain.
This edition of Spikeontheblog (officially the second fully-realized and utilized version) is actually the continuation of the original Spikeontheblog, which can still be seen on my MySpace page by clicking this link.

As you can plainly see, MySpace is becoming pretty much pooched - not even the background image will come up anymore, let alone many of my own photos. Sheesh. Anyway, this here what your reading now is taking over on active Spikeontheblog duty. MySpace can continue its ramshackle ways without making my new blog posts look like David Hasselhoff's Wendy's burger...



Haha, priceless. Did you know that Germans love David Hasselhoff? Now what was I saying...

Oh yeah, so MySpace Spikeontheblog? Done. Blogger Spikeontheblog (v2.0)? Bing-go. Ding! Here ya go, fresh 'n' hot off the griddle...

Like that posting the other day wishing dear old Wally's Burgers a fond yet heartboken ode of farewell. Well, Wally's Last Stand, as I'm calling it now, will indeed be documented here on Spikeontheblog 2.0!




(insert audience gasp and standing ovation SFX)

So this blog entry officially welcomes Spikeontheblog to its new corner of the blogosphere, to blog about everything that is
"news to me".

Blogroll on, brave reader, your blog awaits...

(Those of you who hung in this long may get a kick out of my old personal sites here and here (sorry fans, GeoCities site is no more). Shh, don't tell the newbies...Ed.)

No comments: