Friday, February 22, 2013

This is my new Twitter on beer!

So I just created a new Twitter account that will cover one of my main interests, craft beer. It will address such things as the local, B.C. and Northwest craft beer scenes, local brewers, local beer events, and other folks with similar beer obsessions. It can be found at @spikeinthebeer.

The first picture (and accompanying caption) from @spikeinthebeer: "At  got a pair of  2012 collab Cascade Brown Ale (sale!) and their last  Winter Warmer!  "

If you share my interest in 'Vanbrewver', you're invited to follow this account. If you're involved in the craft beer scene, feel free to beer tweet me at the new beer handle, or email any beer leads or beer info to my new dedicated beer gmail at spikeinthebeer@gmail.com.

Beer me!

No comments: